Solved! Keyboard doing two same things, when one key is pressed.

May 12, 2018
I have this problem with my keyboard, when i hit the key '[' it types in the character but at the same time it prompts me to the help center of the program i'm using, for example if i'm in google chrome it will type '[' and open a new window to Google Chrome Help and this happens with any program, i'm working on. Plus, that not the only key that does that, I've tried SharpKeys and some other things but the problem still persists. Please Help i'm a programmer and i use that key a lot.
P.S. I'm using a Alienware Laptop 15R2

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

May 12, 2018

Thank You for your quick answer it did work partially, when the drivers were uninstalled and the restart happend the problem was not there but after some seconds the problem was coming back (maybe until the drivers were installed again?), so my theory is that the drivers of the laptop keyboard is the problem, because when I plugged in the external keyboard the problem was not there. Any other suggestions?
P.S. This kind of problem did not happen before.

May 12, 2018

Do you know how to roll back the driver to a older update in which this did not occur?