Solved! keyboard typing wrong letters and sometimes dosen't even type

Jan 25, 2019
typed this with another keyboard,wont use it cuz its a keyboard not a laptop one this is a repost cuz idk if the old one got posted
q dosent work
enter dosent work
t dosent work
f11 makes it full screen and turns on caps lock
1 and 3 dont work
n dosent work and MANY more but help me,i cant live without my good old laptop

Solution
i have a similar problem, laptop keyboard Won’t type some numbers and letters and now it types double different letters/numbers instead of just 1 when i press many letters/numbers of the keyboard, like when i press 2 it types 32, same for 3 it types 32, i types iu, w types ew, same for e, s and d type ds, y types ]y and so on... :( i think we both need to replace our keyboards, wich is a pretty complicated process, search "Removing and Replacing the Keyboard //your laptop model// ", i found a youtube clip for my laptop model:

HP ProBook 4530s Notebook PC - Removing and Replacing the Keyboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=0aVo5BfZitQ

i read it could also be a problem with the motherboard, in wich case is a very...

m86

Jan 28, 2019
i have a similar problem, laptop keyboard Won’t type some numbers and letters and now it types double different letters/numbers instead of just 1 when i press many letters/numbers of the keyboard, like when i press 2 it types 32, same for 3 it types 32, i types iu, w types ew, same for e, s and d type ds, y types ]y and so on... :( i think we both need to replace our keyboards, wich is a pretty complicated process, search "Removing and Replacing the Keyboard //your laptop model// ", i found a youtube clip for my laptop model:

HP ProBook 4530s Notebook PC - Removing and Replacing the Keyboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=0aVo5BfZitQ

i read it could also be a problem with the motherboard, in wich case is a very complicated situation, we need to take the laptop to a service to replace the motherboard. in Romania this costs about 80 dollars.

good luck and take care.

ps 1: it took me very long to write this simple text, i literally had to copy/paste almost every letter from a text file that i filled with many letters, it was horrible. damn it, why this life has to be so hard???

ps 2: i also cant live without my good old laptop.. :) who could?

ps 3: i like your name, it’s a common girl name in Romania, its origin is italian, it means "white".

Solution