Killer Notebooks...where is Mark???

csb1237

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
I am trying to place an order with Mark Mueller at Killer Notebooks. I have not been able to reach him for awhile...he does not answer the phone and his voicemail is full...no e-mail replies either. Anyone know what happened to him???

Is he still in business?

csb

He should still be in business, but I haven't a clue were he disappears to. Have you tried posting a thread a www.guruofgaming.com? not trying to site pimp, he just might have better luck there. BTW, I am eisen6faust over at guru.

PS: Mark hasn't been to these forums in probably a year.

Same here. His upfront, kick name and take ass attitude was a nice refresh for this forum. It's too bad a few idiots had to ruin his experience here, I did try and get him to come back at one point. My hope is that he is just too busy ATM.

csb1237

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
I posted a similar "where's Mark" message over on GuruofGaming and I received a reply from Mark's partner at Killer Notebooks. We were able to place an order last week. :bounce: I guess all is better now, or at least in transition. They are "stepping up" their operation, but are having to move away from hand-building all the systems because of demand.

The cost of doing something well, I suppose.

Also the cost of needing to expand your operation. It's a shame that it had to come at the expense of costumer support for some. He has some pretty annoyed customers over at guru, but I'm sure they will be satisfied in the end.