Question Klipsch pro media wired 2.1 computer speakers win 10

kleis

Honorable
Jun 15, 2015
I live in one room place behind a house that we both must share the same elec. 'ground' wire. When they (people in front house) bring their speakers outside on patio it is consistent and for 2 years now-my computer speakers make a beep, the color changes from white to blue on the speaker and their music plays through my speakers. Regardless. And i can turn off my computer too, and the speakers play their music. Since those speakers are not made to turn off or no power button they are on 24/7. So...at some times though, i have pulled the plug until the patio music ceases and i can return normal sound from my own computer, etc.....
Any ideas how to fix this?
I've heard tonight about ground or loops that cause and pick up any little noise including other radio stations etc...sounds about like or closest to what's going on with my situation. Thanks for any possible info.

Last edited:

kleis

Honorable
Jun 15, 2015
Well the Bluetooth must reach out to the nearest connection because i have lost the complete use of speaker it is stuck on bluetooth mode and i've all but uninstalled bluetooth from computer and having ispeakers plugged into the elec outlet brings it right to the neighbors blue tooth and i can't access it any way!
Now i have to buy computerspeakers w/out blue tooth. I hate BLUE TOOTH it's ruined everything.

Well the Bluetooth must reach out to the nearest connection because i have lost the complete use of speaker it is stuck on bluetooth mode and i've all but uninstalled bluetooth from computer and having ispeakers plugged into the elec outlet brings it right to the neighbors blue tooth and i can't access it any way!
Now i have to buy computerspeakers w/out blue tooth. I hate BLUE TOOTH it's ruined everything.

Why not just have them check their bluetooth pairings and disconnect from your speakers if they are connected?