Konka bluray/TV connection

Sep 27, 2018
I have a Konka bluray player (kbd-201a) connected to my Sony Bravia tv (older tv) it's connected with the cables from player to tv ... Yellow, Red, White. I am using the media center on the player with a USB drive connected to the bluray player. My problem is that I have both AVI and MP4:files on the USB drive, however the player will play both file types visually and with the audio only on the AVI files, this is frustrating as most of my files are MP4. I don't have a user manual for the bluray player so am unsure what to do? Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks for your help in getting this sorted.

Solution
If the identical mp4 files were playing fine before, your player might be faulty. Nontheless you can still try to convert the files and test.
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, thanks for that answer, I have run MP4 files on this player before ... So the player accepts AVI and MP4 formats usually. I just don't know why it has suddenly stopped playing the audio in MP4 files ... The kids knocked it off the cabinet and I had to replace the cable (yellow, red, white) ... It's been since then it won't play audio on MP4. Strange??