Lagging Dell Inspiron 3443

Nero008

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
My Dell Inspiron 3443 Laptop lags in some games that I've tried playing. NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16 and GTA V. I've seen videos on Youtube that shows the performance of those games on Inspiron 3443 (4GB RAM, i5-5200U, 2GB NVIDIA GT820m) and they're actually running quite fine. What I don't understand is that I have the same specs with those guys but my laptop is lagging like hell when I play those games. My laptop has almost identical specs with my computer (8GB RAM, 2GB NVIDIA GT630, i3-3240) but it can't run those games properly. I just want to know any work-arounds or even diagnosis on my laptop. Laptop's 7 months old.

Hi,

I would suggest doing a clean install of the graphics card driver that may help.

- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to NVIDIA graphics.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from NVIDIA support site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Once installed reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After the reboot set NVIDIA as the default graphics card.
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2615/kw/setting%20nvidia%20as%20the%20graphics%20card

Nero008

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Do you have a link where I can get the NVIDIA Driver Installer for my Graphics Card? And also, do you think it's a graphics card issue?