Solved! Laptop detecting my Nvidia 710M as unplugged

Oct 2, 2019
Hello, ive come here to ask because i dont know what to do anymore :c

Today, ive noticed i couldnt change any setting in Nvidia Control Panel because i always received an Acess Denied message. From what i found around the internet, it mightve been related to faulty drivers and they advised to uninstall them. Their guide contained a step where u go into the Device Manager, right click the Nvidia Device and click Uninstall Device which i did. Next step was to download new drivers from the nvidia page and install them. I did just that but the problem is they do not install at all. The installer says that there is no compatible hardware to install the drivers, my Nvidia appears in the Other Devices category as Video Controller (VGA Compatible) and opening its properties reveal a code 45 (Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. ) and clicking Update Drivers gives me the message that the Nvidia 710M was installed but it never appears in the Display adapters and the nvidia driver installation still doesnt detect it.

Some sites advised usage of Driver Easy app and this app lists my Nvidia 710M as unplugged.

Please, if anyone here knows what to do, id be very grateful. It was probably a stupid mistake to uninstall the device via Device Manager and now i cant get it back. Thank you in advance for your time T_T

Solution
Sounds like your GPU may well be damaged or dead.

I would suggest you either contact the manufacturer about a repair (if it is under warranty) or try a local tech if it is not.
Oct 2, 2019
It seems the issue is fixed, i uninstalled the Video Controller (VGA Compatible) from the Other Devices as well and upon restarting the Device installed by itself. Thank you for help anyway ^_^