The elder bird

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Peace upon you
i have precesion m4600 i7 4G ram HDD1T
with 2G N vidia gforce 1000m

On windows 7 ultimate 64x

My lap hangs after sleep mode or hibernate
when resuming from hibernate i noticed that when i choose delete restoration data = it never hangs

always hangs after sleep(waking up frpm sleep) and from resuming after hibernate

i tried microsoft hot fix ; i read about it in a discussion = didn't work !! didn't even start installation according to compatibility (Dreams)

also i read about 1T or large HDDs may be the reason BUT my HDD was stable in Hp 6530b before i upgrade to dell m4600 .. i ve never seen such problem using Hp with the same HDD

various windows copies including 8 & 10 ? = yes i did = still stuck with the error

i appreciate if u can help me

Solution
You can try changing the Power Option setting for your HDD because there's a part there where HDD can turn off and that's causing this problem with your laptop. Please try and follow these steps:

1. Click Start then on the Search box type in Power Option and press enter.
2. In Power Option select Change plan settings on where the PC is set at (Balanced or Power Saver)
3. Once in Change settings for the plan: Balanced or Power Saver click on Change advanced power settings
4. Look for Hard disk and click the + sign next to it.
5. Set Turn off hard disk after to Never or 0 then click Apply and OK
6. Close everything out then try putting the PC on sleep mode or hibernate.
You can try changing the Power Option setting for your HDD because there's a part there where HDD can turn off and that's causing this problem with your laptop. Please try and follow these steps:

1. Click Start then on the Search box type in Power Option and press enter.
2. In Power Option select Change plan settings on where the PC is set at (Balanced or Power Saver)
3. Once in Change settings for the plan: Balanced or Power Saver click on Change advanced power settings
4. Look for Hard disk and click the + sign next to it.
5. Set Turn off hard disk after to Never or 0 then click Apply and OK
6. Close everything out then try putting the PC on sleep mode or hibernate.

Solution