Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys nice to meet y'all,

I got a Toshiba Qosmio X70-B-102 Laptop, i bought it around 2013 and it worked perfectly ever since. Until last year october, that is, when a new windows 10 update was released. I installed the update, and it began: bluescreens, everywhere. Sometimes the laptop booted into windows, but then again it was bugged (folders have no names, etc.) and after some time it was like "Nope, you had your fun m8." And just shut down nights while nobody was using it, I was then waking up to a laptop that read a single message everytime I pressed a button on the keyboard, don't remember what it said tho, also not a problem anymore (I hope). After half a year they released the mai update and, oh boy, things started getting funny. The same things as before happened (bluescreen, etc.) but after some time, it just didn't want to anymore: When I turned it on, it would show me the Toshiba logo, and after that, the screen would just go off (yep not black, but off) but the laptop, with other plans in mind, would just go make it's dreams as a F1 driver come true: The fan starts to rotate at it's maximum after some time and would never slow down at all, just rotating at full power, until someone turns the laptop off, or it just shuts down 'cuz of overheating. Now, at that point I was desperate (still am btw.) and I just paid a ton of money and brought it to a Toshiba tech support shop or something like that where they told me "Gonna repair it for you sir!", well, they lied to me. After six weeks of anticipation, they just told me "It had no problems, you can take it back." Now you can imagine my reaction to that, right? Better skip the part with me cursing tho. At least they gave me the money back, right? Well and here I am. Yesterday it was still working perfectly, I was really happy, cuz I had no idea how they made the screen worky but today I wanted to play GTA V after 1 and 1/2 months of anticipation, and guess what? Well first off, the screen froze. I just went and did my business. I come back 4h later: still frozen, but almost overheating. I turned it off through the powerbutton and turned it on again aaaaaand... same old story: after showing the Toshiba logo, the screen just turns off!

Now I plead you folks to help me, pleeeeease. It's been so long since I could use it, I am desperate guys.

Thank you in advance.