laptop making beeping sound while startup

meghnakatkamwar

Estimable
Jan 17, 2016
my laptop is making continuous beeping sound while startup and once it starts none of the programs are working from the desktop.The folders are opening by default with vlc player. And also the browser is typing weird things on its own.can you help me resolve this?

Hi,

Does it continue beeping even when windows has fully loaded? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First do a hard reboot, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up. If the same problem persist proceed to the next step.
- Next is to reseat all the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure all RAM are seated properly into each slot.
- Also do disconnect other devices connected to your laptop. (USB driver, printer etc..)
- If all these will not work do run a complete factory reset.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 2
Kreismeg Laptop Tech Support 1
adaloud Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Poxeh Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
Ghaffar.dosti Laptop Tech Support 3
V Laptop Tech Support 4