• Check out all the best Amazon Prime Day deals 2021 here!

Laptop recovery mood (won't start)

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015
Hi,
My Dell laptop will start up, go into recovery mode, it will go trough recovery mode and then say that it couldn't find the problem and that I should try.... I tried all the things in the list and the laptop just reboots and the whole thing happens again. Help please!
Thanks in advance!

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

it goes from the windows loading icon with the bar under it and then goes straight into the recovery mode... I don't even get to see the safe mode options (the command promt thing, and safe mode)
P.S its windows 7

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

Im in a pre-boot system assessment build 4129 scannig through memory.
I got an error:
http://
After the pre-boot assessment is done (30 min) I'll do the safe mode thing.
Thanks.

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

There's no answer on there...
On the website it says something drive failure. Would that be hard drive failure or cd/dvd driver or something else?

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

yeah, I have a dvd drive. If this is failing (not working) would it stop my laptop from running/turning on/working?

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

It's a dell inspiron N7010
Reg model: P08E
Reg type No.: P08E001
if you need any other codes tell me.

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

It's late where I am, so I will try this in the next couple of days and will update if it worked.
Thanks for the help so far.

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

So I did this and the computer would still go right to recovery mode, and then when it finishes it says it couln't find the problem and restarts, etc.
Anything else that might be causing the problem and making the laptop not work? maybe that error doesn't affect anything.
Thanks in advance

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

I have a windows install disk but not a laptop drive.
Anything else I can do?

Adaman123

Estimable
Nov 24, 2015

Yeah, there is a lot of photos and resumes I have to get off of it. I have another computer (PC) that I could put the data on but don't know how because it doesn't work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
G Laptop Tech Support 11
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 9
H Laptop Tech Support 1