laptop screen divided in 3 parts

tanmaymishra88

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
my asus laptop k53sv-sx520 screen started malfunctioning a some time ago.The screen would divide into 3 parts,the left part would appear right and the right part would appear left,the center part would remain in center. It happens randomly,many times the screen starts showing up this way,many times it would start and function properly.When it malfunctions,I restart the laptops many times,sometimes it gets correct ,sometimes it remains divided in three parts.I have tried many things,installing,reinstalling,uninstalling the graphics drivers,clean formatting the windows,trying different OS,even opening the laptop and tightening the cable to the screen.Nothing works.When i connect the laptop to a external screen,the display on the external screen shows normally.
What should I do,What is the problem.
Here are some photos
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]

tanmaymishra88

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016

As you said I replaced my laptop screen,it worked fine for some time but the problem started occuring again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vronti Laptop Tech Support 0
Thanh Hai Nguyen Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 0
GoogleThread25 Laptop Tech Support 1
Franznathan Laptop Tech Support 0
deadsteampunk11 Laptop Tech Support 0
Loreeeh_ Laptop Tech Support 9
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
fluffylilpuf Laptop Tech Support 0
battlesqui_d Laptop Tech Support 1