Solved! Laptop screen flashing

Solution
Not really something that I would think would be related to the battery. However if the cable that connects the display is loose, damaged or pinched, then I could see it doing that. Or worst case, if the GPU is going.

If the device is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you can either open it up to check the cables yourself (if you feel comfortable doing so) or take it to a local tech.
Not really something that I would think would be related to the battery. However if the cable that connects the display is loose, damaged or pinched, then I could see it doing that. Or worst case, if the GPU is going.

If the device is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you can either open it up to check the cables yourself (if you feel comfortable doing so) or take it to a local tech.

Solution

Nyein_2

Prominent
Jul 13, 2017

Thanks for the answer. I went to a local tech a few days ago. He joined an external monitor and display was fine there. He replaced my laptop screen and the problem was gone now.