Laptop Selling Dilemma

valencim

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
I currently have a Alienware 13r2 and a Asus Gl702vm. I do not NEED two laptops and found a buyer for the Asus. However, I am having some "buyers remorse" because the Asus's large screen is so nice to work and type on.

Both I bought for $1,200 almost a year ago. The Asus is being sold for $650, should I take the deal? I can't seem to separate emotional connection and make a logical decision:/

Thank you for the help in advance!

Solution
I'd probably sell the Alienware, but it really is up to you, I don't care if a gaming laptop is larger. In fact I'd want a gaming laptop to have a larger screen. Smaller screens are OK for work or basic use for portability. Not sure about the price for the system if it's less than a year old, you are losing almost 50% of the price in a year, for a good system. You may want to look around a bit for a better price, you may be able to get another $100 or more for it.
I'd probably sell the Alienware, but it really is up to you, I don't care if a gaming laptop is larger. In fact I'd want a gaming laptop to have a larger screen. Smaller screens are OK for work or basic use for portability. Not sure about the price for the system if it's less than a year old, you are losing almost 50% of the price in a year, for a good system. You may want to look around a bit for a better price, you may be able to get another $100 or more for it.

Solution