Laptop sending out bytes connection says network 2 connections hamachi? Am I being hacked?

Anim3

Estimable
Jan 23, 2015
So I was watching anime as normal when suddenly my internet stops working (only on laptop phone is fine) and it has that little computer picture, so I click on that and it says no connections found. So I right click the limited access sign even though it says no connections found on the actual bar (windows 8) and it says Network 2 connections Hamachi? (my hamachi was offline) so I clicked on it and it said the Setup or whatever and it said 87,624 bytes 910 received? Is someone stealing my files? Am I being hacked? Whats happening? So I uninstalled hamachi turned off my laptop turned it on (It had to update) then it was fine. But I just want to know what happened?

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
usually when you send bytes and dont receive means you have limited internet access or none at all. Try to update network driver 1st and if you would feel more confident run the pc in safe mode and manualy start the AV scanner to see if its a virus. When you scan choose Indepth/complete/full system scan. It will take several hours but it will also scan everything