My Sony VPCCB 2 Years Old Laptop On Today Onwards It Will Power Off Suddenly After 1-2 Minutes After Booting...!
During That Time , The Inbuilt Keyboard Also Not Working..!
Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If the laptop will still shutdown by itself, remove the battery off the laptop then power the laptop with just the AC adapter connected and observe if it will still shutdown again.
- If the laptop will not turn off with just the AC adapter connected the problem lies in the battery but if it will still shut down I would suggest trying a different AC adapter first.
- And if using a different AC adapter will still not solve the problem, proceed with reseating the RAM's, remove all the RAM's off for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If all these will not work and if you're comfortable opening the laptop please do and clean the inside of it. Remove the dust off the fans and apply new thermal paste on the CPU as well.
- And if all these will still not work the problem would be the motherboard itself.