Laptop that is 2 in 1 and has stylus support and a D GPU

TheBlackWidower

Estimable
Dec 24, 2014
I have been searching for months for a laptop that has a touch screen with stylus support, 2 in one capabilities and a dedicated GPU. The surface book is there but 1500$ for that to start is pretty steep. Im looking for around 1200. I have seen laptops like the dell inspiron 13/15 7000 and the HP Specter X360. For me just keep it under 4lb but its not needed. I dont want to give up either the touch or the D GPu because I want to game a little here and there because I do travel a lot and have free time away from my desktop. But I also have business presentations to do and being able to write on the screen is very helpful.

Thanks,

Solution
GUYS I am so sorry! I had taken a holiday recently and picked up the Lenovo flex 1580. This one I got a deal for 600$ so I saved a crap ton of money. I got a i7 6500U, 8gb ram, and a 940MX. Thanks for the help guys, I am sorry for not closing this post before hand and having a conclusion to this forum. I did get this in CostCo so I am not sure if you could get this on the lenovo website but I am pretty sure they have other offerings. Their Lenovo 710 14'' laptop has a i5 6300u and a gtx 940m. For now its on sale for 800$ but it is normally at 1k$. I would Highly reccomend picking this up as I see no other alternatives to this laptop if you are looking for a light, 2 in 1, laptop that can run CSGO, LOL or DOTA at decent settings at a...

DeLeon629

Estimable
Jun 9, 2016

Good question...
I have a Q553 and am STILL looking for a compatible stylus. I've always owned Samsung devices prior, so the usage of the pens from the Note tablet and phone(s) was always interchangeably utilized...Not so much with this device...

TheBlackWidower

Estimable
Dec 24, 2014
GUYS I am so sorry! I had taken a holiday recently and picked up the Lenovo flex 1580. This one I got a deal for 600$ so I saved a crap ton of money. I got a i7 6500U, 8gb ram, and a 940MX. Thanks for the help guys, I am sorry for not closing this post before hand and having a conclusion to this forum. I did get this in CostCo so I am not sure if you could get this on the lenovo website but I am pretty sure they have other offerings. Their Lenovo 710 14'' laptop has a i5 6300u and a gtx 940m. For now its on sale for 800$ but it is normally at 1k$. I would Highly reccomend picking this up as I see no other alternatives to this laptop if you are looking for a light, 2 in 1, laptop that can run CSGO, LOL or DOTA at decent settings at a good frame rate. Again thank you all for being here and answering my questions and I am so sorry for not closing this on time.

Have a good one and I hope you found the laptop you wanted
TBW

Solution