Laptop Trackpad Not Working Acer Aspire E5-571P

AMDRazer

Estimable
Feb 28, 2015
Hello, I have an Acer E5-571P. Whenever I plug my Logitech wireless mouse in, the laptop trackpad disables and I have to restart the laptop to regain trackpad usability. Could the Logitech software be scewing this up? Also, When I unplug the mouse, it still does not work.

Thanks, AMDRazer

Solution
Hi you can try the following as it is a known fix for this if you have not already tried?
Type recovery in the search menu: this should find Acer Recovery Management click on it, then click on re-install drivers or application
scroll down to touch pad click on be green arrow on right hand side of screen. A box will open select the elan input device by clicking next
then accept the agreement by ticking box and clicking next when finished reboot required..

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Hi you can try the following as it is a known fix for this if you have not already tried?
Type recovery in the search menu: this should find Acer Recovery Management click on it, then click on re-install drivers or application
scroll down to touch pad click on be green arrow on right hand side of screen. A box will open select the elan input device by clicking next
then accept the agreement by ticking box and clicking next when finished reboot required..

Solution

Natanya

Commendable
Mar 3, 2016

Thank you.I had the same and problem and this worked.