Laptop wont boot from usb

Jan 3, 2019
Hello!
Today I tried to help my friend with formatting her laptop but I cant find the way to boot the pendrive. I think i set everything as it should be in BIOS, fast bios mode is disabled, UEFI boot support is disabled and the usb is 1st on priority list. Her OS rn is windows 10 and we want to install 7, when we are entering the boot menu everything seems to be ok, we can see the usb device, but after selecting it its not installing new OS, instead its just launching the system normally. We booted usb with windows 7 usb/dvd download tool and Rufus, same effect with both softwares. Her laptop is: Samsung NP300E5C and bios version: po6rac. Wish someone can help me with that issue, im out of ideas how to fix it :/

Jan 3, 2019
Actually I didnt, she lives far away and Im trying to help her through internet. All I know is that the usb was working fine and it was detected normally. I will ask her now if she can try it on other laptop or computer. I will try to post an update asap

Jan 3, 2019
Well some friend of her recently installed windows 10 for her and left it with spanish language on (lmao), she says its not even working well and she would like to get back to windows 7. So what is your suggestion, should she try to boot it from other pendrive or some setting in bios is set wrong?

Okay I told her to boot it from other pendrive and it worked, thanks for your time :)