problematicchild

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
Hi! I have a Toshiba laptop that I've been using for 2 years. Last December 2016 I charged my laptop using the original charger and left it for a few minutes. Thinking that it has been charged I pressed the power button for a couple of times then found out that my charger is already damaged. So I bought a new charger, one that is universal with an output of 19.0V~2.1A (my laptop's DC is 19V~2.37A). I went home and immediately charged it using the new universal charger and at first it was ok, I opened my laptop and it said Battery is not detected. I fixed the problem by removing the battery and the charger and pressing the power button for 30 seconds. It has been charging for about 2-3 hours and when I woke up it states that the Charger is "Plugged in, but not charging." I immediately shut down the laptop and now the orange light won't stop blinking. And every time I try to open my laptop the power button blinks for about five times and then stop. Now my laptop won't turn on. help!

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from problematicchild : "Hi! I have a Toshiba laptop that I've been using for 2 years. Last December 2016 I charged my laptop using the original charge"