Laptop won't read USB Flashdrives , IPod , Nothing that has to do with plugging into Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezzy

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
I need help fixing my Hard Drive so it can read Flash Drives and my IPod !!!! I tried Control Panal > Trouble Shoot > Fix Devices && I also tried Computer > Manage Device > Reinstall all Drives. NOTHING'S working ! ONLY answer if you have the Answer , I have NO time for suggestion , of things that 'might' work . Just answers. Thanks in advance

Solution
You provide NO system information (and think that it is somehow due to your HDD, a bit odd) but you want only answers that work and no suggestions, good luck with that.

Perhaps your best bet is to learn something and do it yourself if you don't want suggestions. My SUGGESTION is to lose the attitude and learn to communicate.

You get a pass on that if you are still in grade school...

RealBeast

Distinguished
You provide NO system information (and think that it is somehow due to your HDD, a bit odd) but you want only answers that work and no suggestions, good luck with that.

Perhaps your best bet is to learn something and do it yourself if you don't want suggestions. My SUGGESTION is to lose the attitude and learn to communicate.

You get a pass on that if you are still in grade school, otherwise grow up and grow a pair.

No other suggestions for a solution since you don't want any of those. Have a nice day.

Solution

Trezzy

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
BTW I found the answer for anybody needing it!

(Windows 7)

Go to Computer Management

Click on Device Manager

Click USB Controllers

Unistall ALL the Drivers &&
Restart your computer. Once you reboot the system would reinstall all the drivers back for you ! . You might have to do this every time you reboot but it works for now!

RealBeast

Distinguished
Yes, I spent the time because I don't suffer fools well, they waste the time of the real people on this fine site.

You post almost nothing of your issue and expect help, yet pose it in an arrogant statement; go back to mama for a refund, you were robbed of any intellect or manners. Unbelievable, what are you like ten?

Status
Not open for further replies.