Latitude 3350 no video on startup, D+on does show colours

offerz

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
my laptop stopped showing video, called dell a technician came and said we cant fix it, because i used other non dell screws, which he said i had inserted "construction screws" which was not true and he wont repair it, i took out battery yes, i put it back in yes i plugged in charger yes i updated and downgraded bios and i called dell support, and dont know what to do i have school next week and im very desperate for solutions, please help, my conclusion is backlight is lose but if so how can d+on have screen fully bright on? :??:

Solution
If the attached display won't work, but an external one does, then it is either the attached display or the cable that connects it that are your problem. I would try another tech. Sounds like the one you contacted didn't know what they were doing.
If the attached display won't work, but an external one does, then it is either the attached display or the cable that connects it that are your problem. I would try another tech. Sounds like the one you contacted didn't know what they were doing.

Solution