Solved! Left Right Audio Balance for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2019
My hearing is worse on one ear, and I can't find an option to balance sound on PS4 like on Windows.

Does anyone know any headset, amplifier(?), speakers or anything where I can change the left and right volume balance?

Any help is appreciated.

Solution

The closest I can find is this CABLE with dual vol controls, u will have to buy/build another Y-Tail, to take one channel from 1st jack and second channel from second jack.
Jan 26, 2019

I'd prefer to have a headset/headphones. But I just really want anything if it has the option to balance left/right sound channels..

The closest I can find is this CABLE with dual vol controls, u will have to buy/build another Y-Tail, to take one channel from 1st jack and second channel from second jack.

Solution
Jan 26, 2019

Thank you for looking into this, I really truly appreciate it. So I would need an additional a "reverse" splitter cable then? So I would need one Male to 2 Female and one Female to 2 Male splitters?

So I'd plug my headset into one splitter which gives me two separate 3.5mm jacks, which I then plug into the splitter that you linked, where I will be able to separately control left and right channels, if I understood correctly.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kefawojiwe11 : "Left Right Sound Balance for PS4"

Status
Not open for further replies.