Lenovo Ideapad 15D does not boot in to windows 10 after failed install of driver

Teveyo_Porcuz_07

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
Lenovo Ideapad 15D does not boot in to windows 10 after failed install of driver. My laptop wont boot in to windows after a failed installation of a driver. I tried the following to fix this:

1. Removing battery and AC power then pressing the power button for 1 min then putting the AC back then turned it on. (didnt work).

2. Checking the ram by removing it while its on. I hear beeps so that means my mobo is fine.

3. Tried a usb boot drive to fix Laptop.(didnt work).

4. Opened the inside and checked mostly everything Harddrives etc. Pretty much everything works fine.

5. Tried booting in to safe mode still doesn't work

Im looking this as a windows problem, what do you think?

My BIOS also works fine. When I pushed the power button, the Lenovo logo shows with a loading screen then the black screen comes. Laptop experts help me please my bussiness is going bankrupt...

Thank You!

Solution
If your laptop boots and shows logo that means laptop is fine it's software issue.Try system restore if doesn't work reinstall windows.You can also boot into safe mode and remove faulty driver if safe mode works.

Teveyo_Porcuz_07

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
yup tried it didn't work broh

Arvind Bakshi

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
If your laptop boots and shows logo that means laptop is fine it's software issue.Try system restore if doesn't work reinstall windows.You can also boot into safe mode and remove faulty driver if safe mode works.

Solution