My laptop keeps going to sleep mode whilst watching films. I adjusted the settings on the power and sleep mode to never (go on sleep mode) whilst plugged in and power from the battery.
Any suggestions please!?!
Here are some more settings that you may want to try changing that may help.
- Go to Power Options and click on Change plan settings to the power plan that is selected.
- Click on Change advanced power settings.
- Expand Hard disk and Turn off hard disk after then set it to Never.
- Expand Sleep and set Allow hybrid sleep to OFF, set Hibernate after to Never.
- Also expand Sleep after and set both On battery and Plugged in to Never or Off.
- Click Apply and OK then observe if the same problem will persist.