Lenovo Laptop keyboard keys working but making horrible click sound

Dravenzo

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015
Laptop model is: LENOVO "ThinkPad EDGE" E50-80
Iv'e used it for like about half of a year now and noticed that the left and right side of the keyboard at the corner started to make a really bad clicking sound like its really low quality or something
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KMzSB7Ozg
As you can see when i press the middle buttons of the keyboard it's just fine but when i press the buttons around keyboard in the corner it makes bad clicking sounds, altough as you see if i push any button at that corner with a little bit of force and hold it all of the buttons sound just perfect.
I didn't have any kind of problems like this till now, anyway maybe to take laptopt keyboard apart and fix it or its just a bad quality keyboard?

Solution
It sounds to me like something in it is loose/broken off. A part/parts that keep it at a specific distance. There is no way to know for sure unless you open it up. However, since you have only had it 6 months or so, it should still be under warranty. If that is the case, I would really contact the manufacturer about it. The reason being if it is under warranty, and you open it up, you could void that warranty.
It sounds to me like something in it is loose/broken off. A part/parts that keep it at a specific distance. There is no way to know for sure unless you open it up. However, since you have only had it 6 months or so, it should still be under warranty. If that is the case, I would really contact the manufacturer about it. The reason being if it is under warranty, and you open it up, you could void that warranty.

Solution