lenovo tablet doesn`t turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alda__

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
i have charged my lenovo tablet but it shows a picture kind of tool with a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it and it writes: now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>" but i cant do anything to turn it on becauae when i press the buttons they don`t help it doesn`t react at all

Solution
You may need to reset the device, which, sadly, will cause a loss of any and all data you had on the device.

You have two options for doing it. First, option is a "Factory Reset", which will usually only remove some, but not all, data. To do that, locate the pinhole on the device and using something small (but not sharp, or you could do damage), and depress the button in the pinhole.

If this doesn't work, then you may want to try a "Hard Reset" which will wipe all personal data off the tablet.

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a...
You may need to reset the device, which, sadly, will cause a loss of any and all data you had on the device.

You have two options for doing it. First, option is a "Factory Reset", which will usually only remove some, but not all, data. To do that, locate the pinhole on the device and using something small (but not sharp, or you could do damage), and depress the button in the pinhole.

If this doesn't work, then you may want to try a "Hard Reset" which will wipe all personal data off the tablet.

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the tablet...

1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.

2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

3. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

4. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, you may want to contact the manufacturer about the problem before doing either of the above as they may have a way to repair it without the loss of data, or replace it and transfer your data.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.