Solved! My GO Tablet has the power button broken and cannot turn on with ADB what can i do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
Q Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 2
A Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 4
J Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
My Samsung Tablet has frozen cant swipe to get into it power buttons not responding either nothing works
My rca tablet wont pwer down and is stuck on fast reboot and none of the keys work even the power button plz help
My tablet wont turn on even after holding volume and power button on for 30 or more sec.
How do i get an acer iconia 10 tablet's power button to unstick without breaking it?
Power button stuck inside the tablet
Power button broke
what if the power button is damaged?
How do I get my tablet back on I tried the volume button and the power key still won't come on
Tablet wont turn on even after trying to open with holding down power button
Power button stuck on trip tablet
I tried to press the power button and the volume up at the same time but it still don't work. Do you guys can tell me another
Came home from work to find FBI virus on my Samsung tablet. Wont power off. Tried holding on/off button for ten seconds, holdi
My daughters tablet was frozen on the menu I pushed reset button and it won't turn back on what else can I try
Samsung tablet model sm t337a is completly frozen on an open page. Wont do anything, i held the power button down+ the volume
Cannot get to RECOVERY SYSTEM using power and up volume buttons
tablet not booting on after pressing power button
I have tried holding power button and volume buttons to get tablet to turn on it will not turn on after several tries what iel
Power button is stuck in
Polaroid tablet ,brand new, won't turn on, tried everything, reset button, hard reset , cargeing won't work, nothin works( out

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS