LG Q6 SD Card problem - files missing after phone restart

bloodymire

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
I recently bought a LG Q6 phone,

I inserted a 64gb sd card,,

I set all the storage to sd card for the Camera, youtube download

then when I took a picture or download offline vids on youtube, after I restart the phone the files went missing and pictures get corrupted...

I already tried formatting the sd card on my phone but still same problem exists.

please help

Solution
Well that phone should handle a card of that size (memory size). It should be able to handle up to a 256GB SD card. You can read the specs (specifications) here... https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_q6-8756.php

There may well be a problem with the card, or it could actually be a problem with the phone. Try a different card in it, and try the card you have been trying in a different phone. If that card works in another phone or device, then the card isn't the issue it is the phone. If the card won't work correctly in other devices as well, then it is the card.

If the card is the problem, you will need a new one. If the phone is the problem, then I would contact the place you bought it or the manufacturer (if purchased more than a few weeks...
Well that phone should handle a card of that size (memory size). It should be able to handle up to a 256GB SD card. You can read the specs (specifications) here... https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_q6-8756.php

There may well be a problem with the card, or it could actually be a problem with the phone. Try a different card in it, and try the card you have been trying in a different phone. If that card works in another phone or device, then the card isn't the issue it is the phone. If the card won't work correctly in other devices as well, then it is the card.

If the card is the problem, you will need a new one. If the phone is the problem, then I would contact the place you bought it or the manufacturer (if purchased more than a few weeks ago) about the problem.

Solution