Livescribe Pulse Smartpen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdillon

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
This pen is certainly not new, it's been around for quite a while. It's kinda cool that it actually runs Java apps, opens up a lot of possibilities.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]cdillon[/nom]This pen is certainly not new, it's been around for quite a while. It's kinda cool that it actually runs Java apps, opens up a lot of possibilities.[/citation]
Exactly--the pen is not new (though new models with different colors and storage capacities are recent), but the app store is. Sort of changes the product and makes it worth another look, in our book.

jamezrp

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
[citation][nom]welshmousepk[/nom]until they make it pen-sized, i don't care.[/citation]

Pen sized? Pen sizes vary greatly...I've got some really thin pens that I like, and some really thick ones that are also comfortable. The Pulse isn't too thick to use comfortably, but it is larger than most pens you can buy in your local office supply store.

G

Actually the Pulse is too thick to write comfortable for more than 15 minutes at a time. After that it makes ridges into your fingers. It also lacks a clip, so it tends to roll off the desk quite easily. The pen works well, as advertised but the diameter is too large and unwieldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.