nickbandit

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
Hello community!
I'm in a bad situation. So i have to get a new Headset as my current Logitech G35 is about 3-4 years old so it's slowly failing. Anyway, i really wanna choose between the Razer Kraken 7.1 or the just get a new Logitch G35 again as i really liked the sound in it.

I want a headset with good bass for music, Nice Stereo, High Volume Capabilities, Good Comfortability. Which one would be best - Logitech G35, or Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma? :)

Solution
I would NOT recommend the Razer Kraken. Having owned one, I can personally tell you the sound quality is sub-par. The mic is downright horrible and bass, in my opinion, lacked. I've never owned the Logitech G35, but I would take that over the Kraken.

meloninja

Estimable
May 13, 2014
I would NOT recommend the Razer Kraken. Having owned one, I can personally tell you the sound quality is sub-par. The mic is downright horrible and bass, in my opinion, lacked. I've never owned the Logitech G35, but I would take that over the Kraken.

Solution

Theff

Estimable
Nov 21, 2015
Hi i own the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, Yes the bass is pretty loud, BUT, In the razer Synapse Application that you can download on the razer site. It gives you the ability to change volume, bass, mic settings ect. I have changed somethings and my base is now perfect, sound quality is very good. If u buy the Razer 7.1 headset, i can send a screenshot of my settings.:)