Logitech G933 Microphone White Noise/Static

TwistedFury

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
I recently got a pair of G933 wireless headphones from Logitech, and after doing some recording I've noticed that it has a huge white noise distortion issue on the microphone.

I expected more out of a 140 dollar headset, is the microphone just this bad or can I do something to fix it?

Solution
I haven't owned these headphones before so I don't know how the mic should sound but I would imagine that the mic shouldn't have that much distortion (especially for a flagship headphone). Some people suggest:
- Mute and unmute the mic before using it (probably won't do anything but worth a shot)
- Make sure that you haven't enabled any voice modifiers in your settings
- Check to make sure you still get this issue with the 3.5mm adapter
- Maybe consider returning it? If you have only bought it recently, you should be able to get a refund/replacement by either contacting Logitech support or the place you bought it from.

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
I haven't owned these headphones before so I don't know how the mic should sound but I would imagine that the mic shouldn't have that much distortion (especially for a flagship headphone). Some people suggest:
- Mute and unmute the mic before using it (probably won't do anything but worth a shot)
- Make sure that you haven't enabled any voice modifiers in your settings
- Check to make sure you still get this issue with the 3.5mm adapter
- Maybe consider returning it? If you have only bought it recently, you should be able to get a refund/replacement by either contacting Logitech support or the place you bought it from.

Solution