Look for compatible receiver for 70 w 6 om speakers

Mar 11, 2018
I have 4 Onkyo D-032AX 70 W (EIAJ) impedance 6Q. Speakers . Can I use them as part of 4 speakers to be used as home thetre Sys . What else compatible would I require like amp and Center speaker to complete my 5.1 home thetre experience.

Solution
Yes you can.
The best way would be to use three of them as your front left, center and right speakers. It's important that the front speakers are matched and you probably can't get the correct center speaker if there is one. The 4th one could be used in a 6.1 system but if you only want to do 5.1 don't use it.
You will need a pair of rear surround speakers. These aren't critical so spend as little as you can. Small used speakers will be fine.
You will need a self powered subwoofer.
You will also need a surround sound receiver of about 50 to 70 watts into 6 ohms which isn't unusual or expensive. Onkyo is good at the low end of the price range. Marantz would be better if your budget allowed.
Yes you can.
The best way would be to use three of them as your front left, center and right speakers. It's important that the front speakers are matched and you probably can't get the correct center speaker if there is one. The 4th one could be used in a 6.1 system but if you only want to do 5.1 don't use it.
You will need a pair of rear surround speakers. These aren't critical so spend as little as you can. Small used speakers will be fine.
You will need a self powered subwoofer.
You will also need a surround sound receiver of about 50 to 70 watts into 6 ohms which isn't unusual or expensive. Onkyo is good at the low end of the price range. Marantz would be better if your budget allowed.

Solution
Mar 11, 2018

Thank you so much. I shall scout for the recommendations.