Looking for a backup solution with these features

oudmaster

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
Hi,

I have very important data and need to keep them backed up always, I am looking for these features

1) the software must sync the data to multiple destinations simultaneously, like another local drive, external HDD or shared folder, and cloud like Google Drive, One Drive

2) it must support rollback backup as well, like daily basis, weekly basis,

if you know a good software, please suggest it to me, I have no problem to buy any, as long as it is good one and tested,

thank you

Solution
I am using SyncBack free version.
It works really well, but I'm not sure what additional features the Pro version has.

I have 3 drives (Steam, Games & Storage) that are backed up nightly to a 5th drive.
To backup Windows I use Control Panel System Image. I find it's the best way to restore if Windows gets trashed.
I also do monthly backups to a few raw drives that I use in a Hot-Swap bay and then into a safe.

JoeMomma

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
I am using SyncBack free version.
It works really well, but I'm not sure what additional features the Pro version has.

I have 3 drives (Steam, Games & Storage) that are backed up nightly to a 5th drive.
To backup Windows I use Control Panel System Image. I find it's the best way to restore if Windows gets trashed.
I also do monthly backups to a few raw drives that I use in a Hot-Swap bay and then into a safe.

Solution