Bill2002

Estimable
Jan 27, 2015
I am looking for something for my friend. She needs it to be like 11 inches, something that's pretty small, if not smaller. Talking about a Chromebook by the way. It needs to have decent specs, to watch videos, and store some stuff. Can you get ROM's to run games like FireEmblem on Chromebooks? It needs to have a good keyboard, and great battery life. She would use it for school, and personal use. I'm not saying something that can play games, just run ROM's and stuff. And under 400 dollars would be really nice too. 150-250 would be the sweetspot. Something that you can take out at a table and not draw too much attention, like an iPad.
I'm happy to answer questions if needed.
Thank you!

-Bill

Solution
Look for the Acer Chromebook 13" with a Tegra K1 and 4GB of RAM or the Dell Chromebook 11" with an i3 and 4GB of RAM. The Dell has a slightly better proccessor and the Acer has slightly better battery life and graphics.
Mar 30, 2015
Look for the Acer Chromebook 13" with a Tegra K1 and 4GB of RAM or the Dell Chromebook 11" with an i3 and 4GB of RAM. The Dell has a slightly better proccessor and the Acer has slightly better battery life and graphics.

Solution

Bill2002

Estimable
Jan 27, 2015

Went with the acer 11". The size is the best and worst feature. Great for laying in bed, in a chair, but sometimes you wish it were a tad bigger. Increase zoom on pages to 125% and your golden! Fantastic laptop, I payed $120 on newegg for a referb 2gb model. Does everything I want it to, and it is faster to load and surf than my custom built PC, which also has an SSD. I can't say enough good things about it, I let my friends use it and they all bought it almost instantly. Thank you!