Looking for a gaming headset. I wear glasses.

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014
So as of now I am using the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12. http://.
As they sound great to me, after a couple of hours of playing, the headphones push my glasses straight into my temples. Very uncomfortable. So people that wear glasses and have great headsets, could you help me out with my problem?
I prefer a wired headset.
Volume control and mute button that is easy to get to.
And not the telemarketer style headset.
Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Solution
I'd recommend Beyerdynamic DT-770-PRO-32

For mic's you can do on the headphone or on the monitor: AntLion ModMic, Blue Snowflake

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014

Thanks. I was looking at their other ones too. I might get one of these. I don't like how you can't turn off those LEDs on the side of this one though.

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014

Hmmm. I like this approach. Never thought about it. Thanks!

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014
If any one comes to check out this post, I ended up getting Sennheiser HD 429 headphones. I think they sound good, and they were $37 on sale. They do not make my glasses push into my temples, which is all I really wanted. I also got a Asus Xonar DG 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card. I would recommend one. It made a huge difference. I plan on getting an AntLion mic soon, but have just been using my old Turtle Beaches instead for mic purposes. I don't know why, it's very annoying. haha.

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014
I just received my AntLion ModMic, omni-directional, and I sound amazing! I have them plugged into the sound card and there is no white noise and I'm coming in clear.

I would highly recommend this kind of setup if you wear glasses!

NoCheesePlease

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014

With the Sennheisers' I do not have to do that. They are super cushy. With the Turtle Beaches, that may work.