Looking for a gaming laptop

Ph4nt0m

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
1. What is your budget?
My budget is around 2000$ but maybe can go up to 3000, if REALLY needed and way better may go up to 4000 but VERY VERY unliquely

2.What is the size of the notebook?
Any size if fine but I reckon that 17+" is better in terms of graphics and CPU performance

3.What screen resolution do you want?
Here's the difficulty. I want 3840x2160 a.k.a. 4k, but, and only if possible (but it is very unliquely) the ability to change between 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 or even 2560x1440 and do 120hz and 3D.
If 4k not possible then 1920x1080 or higher. 120hz and 3D are pluses. May be able to mod the PC to do 3D if it doesnt come from factory (just an expression)

4. I would like a powerful gaming laptop but, when not gaming, or even while gaming but it will be more difficult, good battery life. Would also like to be thin and/or light, but more performance is better than more portability.

5. As I said before I would like good battery life. 3+ hours, maybe 5/6+ hours

6. Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs, and other next gen games like Dragon Age: Inquisition, the next Mass Effect, the next fallout, the next Elder Scrolls, all on ultra with everything maxed if possible. If at 4k I will down the AA and maybe reduce to High but Framerate and quality, framerate wins.

7. Other tasks include computing, coding, video and photo editing, 3d rendering, etc

8. Would like 1TB+ but prefer SSD or 3SSDs in RAID like MSI Dragon thingy, that performance is wowing. I would like RAID 128GB SSDs for boot, games, photoshop and some other things. Then a 750GB HDD to store other stuff. If you cant find, thats all right, ill just get one with a HDD and then add the RAID SSDs myself

9.May be considering Xotic PC but open to suggestions

10.As long as possible

11.Dont really need one but a bluray Reader, maybe writer would be very nice

12. Dont really have preferences, just best bang for buck and performance

13.Yeah... Portugal, in europe but that doesnt matter. I may be able to buy from the US without shipping or ex/importing fees. So disregard the country, act like I was in the US

14. Would like macro keys and backlit keyboard, GTX 880M SLI, Great Processor, Color Calibrated 90% Matte screen (If possible, maybe more %), Thermal compound, good webcam, AC dual band wifi would be nice (although not needed), Bluetooth 4.0 would also be nice (not NEEDED either), and would like good connectivicty.

Thanks for your time in reading my wall of text. I hope you can help me. Also will be purchasing mid-late 2014, maybe early 2015 if the parts and prices are WAY BETTER then. 9 cell battery is a plus. Good speakers are a BIG plus, but I can buy headphones if the speakers are not THAT good. Also, as I will be buying at the date specified above I would LOVE a OLED/AMOLED/POLED screen as they have GREAT colors and response time and use less electricity. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEARING WITH ME THROUGH MY WALL OF TEXT. THANK YOU. KUDOS TO YOU JUST BECAUSE OF THAT