Looking for a heat-set/phone with crystal clear audio and deep bass for around 50-200$

lkn2993

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
I have searched the internet and got confused with so many models in the stores. Then I eventually decided to ask in the forums, since I have been in the tom's hardware before and the great attitude of the community, I am asking this question here first.
But as a reminder, I'm not actually living in the U.S and thus, I couldn't find brands like audio technica or turtle beach. Also, I have tried the Steelseries Siberia v2 and Logitech G35 recently and, you wouldn't be surprised if I say, both of them were very weak in bass and audio, respectively.

Thanks in advance.

lkn2993

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013

50 ohm headset? That's wow. But I didn't see this brand before in the retailers.
I'll take a look in shortly, BTW, enrolling more suggestions would be appreciated.
Maybe I'll be able to find one of them in the stores after all.

lkn2993

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
Found the tiamat, though unfortunately it's not going to be a good performer.
The material doesn't seem to be durable. The sound that comes from each speaker is rather weak. maybe great for positional audio, but not for stereo stuff. Also the speakers looks unsynced, as there's a slight delay in each speaker's audio.
Thanks for the suggestions anyway :) .

lkn2993

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
Ok. This retailer begged me that I should buy the tiamat expert (2.2) or the asus orion.
Do you think these are good choices too? Since the store didn't allow me to try them, I need opinions. It's definitely crucial.

Since the salesperson recommended the Tiamat's and if he is passionate about helping people make the right decision, I would buy those but make sure there is a good return policy in case you aren't happy with the product. Audio is a very subjective thing; what sounds good to one may not to another. I ran a mid to high end audio/video shop and most of the people who are in that business want to help as much as possible and excited about the products they sell.

Happy Listening, the Prisoner...

lkn2993

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
There is no return policy for these products. As I've said, he didn't even allow me to try them. Also the salespersons here are actually passionate about their pockets. And they tend to sell fake products very likely.
How many headphones you have tested so far?
Which headphone/set you were satisfied from most?

John Floyd

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
Do not buy anything from razor they are cheap products that are over prices i own a pair for ti mats that I am now replacing only after a month. right sub speaker went out. And my toaster would do better as a microphone.