Looking for a new smartphone

TheBritishViking

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
Hello everybody,

My current phone contract will be ending in a month and I would just like some advice on the best smartphone for me. I would prefer it to be andriod although its not essential.

Assume price isn't an issue but I only really need simple functionality from my phone, things I would like:

• Both a rear and front facing camera
    SD card slot
    reasonable memory capacity
    reasonable build quality (durable)

Any other suggestions would be great.

If it helps I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Ace, which I've been pretty happy with for nearly two years.

Regards,
TBV

Solution
If you've been happy with Samsung I'd recommend you stay with them. Galaxy devices run android, but a very customized UI. The Galaxy S4 is a great every-man's phone. The features they pack into that phone are insane, and you can get them fairly reasonably priced now. If you have extra money to spend though, take a look at the Galaxy Note III. It looks huge and unwieldy, but you get used to it quick and it's a real powerhouse. Of course your best bet is to go to a store and play with a few different phones and get a good feel for what you like.

LoganL

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
If you've been happy with Samsung I'd recommend you stay with them. Galaxy devices run android, but a very customized UI. The Galaxy S4 is a great every-man's phone. The features they pack into that phone are insane, and you can get them fairly reasonably priced now. If you have extra money to spend though, take a look at the Galaxy Note III. It looks huge and unwieldy, but you get used to it quick and it's a real powerhouse. Of course your best bet is to go to a store and play with a few different phones and get a good feel for what you like.

Solution