Looking for a powerful Web Browser

neon84

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
Hi guys,
I recently started a home-based online job. I use internet explorer but I it gives a lot of error messages while surfing. I want a browser that provides more features and I wish to open multiple sites in a single window task. Can anyone help me with a suitable and powerful web browser?

life_jems

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
Yeah! It’s a very old issue. Now me and many of my friends are all using Mozilla Firebox for surfing the net. It is a powerful web browser. It provides 101 features that make surfing the web more comfortable and less confusing. You just visit http://www.browsers-review.com and download it easily. Hope this will help you.
Good luck!

pcgamer12

Distinguished
May 1, 2008
Firebox FTW. Firefox 3.0 is out and is very nice. Also, Opera 9.5 is very fast and is a good one too. IE7 is weak sauce.

Hailie

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Internet explorer has to be one of the worst browsers you can use for reliability and developing. I'd recommend you make the upgrade to either Firefox and Safari. Not only are they built to better open standards, but they run faster and more efficiently than IE.

They're also a lot less tainted by the toolbars and malware that tends to get stuck on to IE if you're not careful. I personally prefer Firefox as my browser of choice.

TRENDING THREADS