Looking for a Videohead with Adjustable Pan Bar + Qrcp

Solution

Like I said, basically every head by manfrotto (and all normal competitors, even lower end ones like slik and S&D) have that. It's not even a "feature", as it's expected. See the notches on that bar (opposite of where it's shown in the image)? Those are the repositioning notches. The 500 (and higher ones of course) even let you change the bar's placement side (left or right side of the head) or remove it entirely

All manfrotto ones have that "feature", and in fact pretty much anything outside the garbage end does. 128RC is a fine head, though you'll see a lot of people prefer the HD 700/502 style for actual video equipment

I've been eyeing this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Manfrotto-MVH500AH-Lightweight-Fluid-Video/dp/B00CHNREYS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463459781&sr=8-1&keywords=manfrotto+video+head

I now realise that I don't need a Manfrotto head either, so perhaps that opens up other options worth considering.

It appears to be using both systems, click from above and slide in, according to the description anyways.

However, no word on adjustable pan bar, that's going to be essential/mandatory for me. I posted a video above with automatic timecode which shows you what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the help thus far!

Like I said, basically every head by manfrotto (and all normal competitors, even lower end ones like slik and S&D) have that. It's not even a "feature", as it's expected. See the notches on that bar (opposite of where it's shown in the image)? Those are the repositioning notches. The 500 (and higher ones of course) even let you change the bar's placement side (left or right side of the head) or remove it entirely

Solution