Looking for amplifier

Aug 2, 2018
I have a Panasonic 5 cd changer surround sound system but, the cd player is not working but speakers are in very good condition. Please suggest me amplifier for this speakers.
1) two surround speakers
8 ohms, 60 watts
(Model: SB-PS70A)

2) two woofer
6 ohms, 160 watts
(Model: SB-AK122)

Please suggest me the best suited amplifier for above set of speakers
Thanking you
Amit Appaji Mane
India

Solution
The original system has separate tweeter and woofer amps for the front channels which you will not likely find anymore.
You will need an amplifier that can deliver about 90-100 watts into 4 ohms for the those speakers. You will have to connect the four wires from each speaker cabinet to two speaker terminals on the new amp.
I can't make a suggestion since the budget and brands available will affect that. The speakers aren't good enough to warrant spending too much. You might actually get more value in replacing the entire package.
The original system has separate tweeter and woofer amps for the front channels which you will not likely find anymore.
You will need an amplifier that can deliver about 90-100 watts into 4 ohms for the those speakers. You will have to connect the four wires from each speaker cabinet to two speaker terminals on the new amp.
I can't make a suggestion since the budget and brands available will affect that. The speakers aren't good enough to warrant spending too much. You might actually get more value in replacing the entire package.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS