Looking for an answer because laptop wont turn on

Apr 2, 2018
I have this toshiba laptop it does not have a battery whenever i use it i just plug it in. While i was playing a game called playing a game called paladins it suddenly turned off and whenever i press the power button it wont turn on. The light that indicate that the laptop is plugged in is on but the laptop itself wont turn on.

Hi, you can try these steps, first unplug the adapter, hold the power button for a minute, reconnect the adapter and try to boot the laptop. If that does not work, remove the RAM and put it back in place. If that does not work also, if you can, try another adapter. If these steps did not work at all, you probably have a defective component on the motherboard.

Hi, you can try these steps, first unplug the adapter, hold the power button for a minute, reconnect the adapter and try to boot the laptop. If that does not work, remove the RAM and put it back in place. If that does not work also, if you can, try another adapter. If these steps did not work at all, you probably have a defective component on the motherboard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 8
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 11
I Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1