Looking for an interactive (live) wallpaper for Win10, ideas?

BladePocok

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
Hey,

As the title is given, I'm looking for an interactive (live) wallpaper on which I can set different clocks around the timezones. Digital would be the best but analog is still fine. So the clocks would work in real-time, and I could set 4 or 5 or more clocks at the same time.

Hope you guys can come up with something, I'd really appreciate that!

Thank you.

Solution

Well it's only 4$ and there is no free alternative even close to as good as it. If you don't like it you can just use a steam refund if used for under 2 hours.

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

Wallpaperengine is the way to go.

bilalmk95

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
This app will help you solve some of the problem. This app has world clock you add timezone according to your requirement. but it is not interactive as you required.

Alternative you can install windows 7 gadgets on windows 10 but it won't help as you will be left with only one timezone but no option to add more.

by default windows 10 allows you to setup two additional time zone. but you can go beyond that by reading this guide

BladePocok

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016

Nah, I could only imagine this as a wallpaper, I knew about the win settings/ win7 gadget but that not the way-to-go for me :)

BladePocok

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016

A free alternative would be better, but thanks so far!

jaslion

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

Well it's only 4$ and there is no free alternative even close to as good as it. If you don't like it you can just use a steam refund if used for under 2 hours.

Solution