Looking for good gaming laptop under 500 dollars in near future

Dark Soul

Estimable
May 4, 2014
So recently, I have come to the conclusion that I need a new computer, a laptop this time because I am starting high school and it is required to have a laptop. Our old Windows XP desktop is on its last legs, the last of 3 XP's we had, and now its time for a major upgrade. My budget is strictly at 500 dollars and I would only have maybe a 20 dollar pushover limit. I will not be able to order off line, and the only places as of late that I could get a laptop are microcenter and bestbuy. I have been looking at the Lenovo g505s from microcenter (AMD A10-5750M Quad Core Processor 2.5GHz) ( Link: http://www.microcenter.com/product/428590/G505s_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Black) and the Asus k550la from microcenter (intel GMA hd) (link: http://www.microcenter.com/product/428276/K550LA-MS52_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Dark_Gray_with_Concentric_Circle_Finish) and well i am not completely convinced about either of these laptops. I want to be able to do school work, surf the web, watch videos, do simple editing tasks, render and upload to youtube, and do decent gaming on it. By editing I mean like adding an intro for youtube and trimming so nothing two demanding. I would use it to record videos from an elgado capture card off my xbox and that would be the extent of it for youtube. I would record some games on this computer with fraps, but only light ones light star wars battlefront2, and other star wars games from that time periods. Other games I would like to play at low to medium settings, although high at above 30 fps would be nice would be Cod-Bo2, maybe either battlefield 3 or 4, it doesn't matter if i can or cant play these, minecraft, cod mw3, gta 4 maybe (once again do not really care if i can or cant run this game, it would just be nice), gmod, star wars the old republic, left for dead, hopefully company of heros and any other lights games and or flash games. If there are any games that would not work, please notify me so that I can see if i can cross them off of my list. Thanks for your help, everyone's input is helpful.

SKYSCRAPER1

Estimable
Apr 22, 2014
These would be great for you

Lenovo Z510 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Nvidia GT 740 1GB, DVD RW, Windows 8.1)
Around $499,99

Lenovo G505s (59373010) Notebook AMD A-Series A10-5750M (2.50GHz) 6GB Memory 1TB HDD AMD Radeon HD 8650G 15.6" Windows 8
Around $489,99

I get the price in amazon

And y510p it's little of budget it's
around $850 i forgot the specs yet sorry

Sorry for my bad english and mistakes

Good luck in high school bro