Looking for help , there is no sound from my built in speaker monitor ...

Zeon3

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015
I recently just built a new pc and bought new monitor , but the problem is that the monitor that have built in speaker does not produce any sound.I have tried lots of methods to solve it but all fails.
The thing i don't get is that the audio icon at the task bar shows there is audio and its at 100% but i still can't hear anything however my headphones works when i connect to my pc.

I tried dvi with audio cable and hdmi but still have no result despite speaker being default and showing that sound is playing when i hit the test button in playback device.
My audio drivers are realtek hd audio and nvidia hd audio
Here is my monitor :http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/242G5DJEB_27/brilliance-lcd-monitor-with-smartimage-game
And my cpu and graphic card are : i5 4690k , msi gtx 970
Guys please help me :c , its already been a week without any sound from the built in speaker ,my headphones are killing my ears since i wear specs. I heard the people here are very knowledgeable and kind to this type of stuff so i hope i will be saved.
Sincerely from
Zeon3

Solution
you will have to configure through nvidia control panel and then switch between playback devices through widows sound options!

qvFb90E.png