Looking for help

syed_30

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
I have H.p Compaq nc6320. No display only mute and power l.e.d are working no start sound nothing. And the mute button is won't turning off after pressing it. It becomes completely unresponsive. I reassembled it but no luck I also try to heat up the GPU chip with a hair dryer but nothing. I also try the power button tricks and star menu.... And fn+f5...etc but nothing happen. Is there any solution to this or I have to change my motherboard? Please help.

syed_30

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016

Well am searching for a solution! .and on one of sites they wrote to disassembled it because of some dust particles can be a problem... so that's why.

well if the laptop is seemingly coming on, led showing this, can you hear the hard drive spin up or is it an ssd drive ? the screen not coming on could be a bad LED/LCD power cable, do you see ANYTHING when you press power button on screen (logo etc ?)

syed_30

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
@ThePaladin yes hardrive spin but no windows startup sound and nothing on display as power up. It starts with a HP logo but nothing displayed. I also tried extended display!!!! No luck.

ok you get HP Logo, that is goo it means monitor of laptop not bad.,
can you get into BIOS of laptop ?