Looking for mic to PC audio interface

Ohjuler

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
So I recently bought a new microphone, but turns out that it needs Phantom Power (Herp derp, I never read requirements before purchasing, herp derp), so I went looking for audio interfaces.

Currently, I'm looking at the Focusrite Scarlett Solo, but I found some posts on Gearslutz about latency issues and some other stuff.
However, the more I read about audio interfaces, the more I realize... Most of this doesn't actually apply to me.
So let me tell you what I need.
I need to get an audio interface with 1 xlr mic input (Absolutely no other inputs) and an USB 2.0 output (Absolutely no other inputs), with 48V Phantom Power and an input gain. That is literally all.
However, because of that, I'm in an very unusual position in the audio community, making it really hard to find something catered to people like me.

So please, does anyone know of a good audio interface with minimal inputs and outputs, preferably not extremely expensive?
As I said, I really just need a gain control, but if there are good audio interfaces with good quality effects, but minimal channel stripes, feel free to let me know.

Ohjuler

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014

As I said, my microphone needs Phantom Power to function. No USB to Mic cable provides Phantom Power.