healthymeal

Prominent
Aug 12, 2017
Recently got a new computer with a GTX 1080 and an I7-7700k cpu, was wondering what you guys would download/do to get the most out of the computer?

Solution
Hi,
Via Steam, Uplay or Origin?
What types of gaming do You like?
First person, third person, campaign with a story or online multiplayer-games or?

To be able to take it to the task, I can recommend several very good games that will last for a while. And don't forget the side missions on either!
GTA-V, Maffia 3 and not to forget the old Crysis 3 ( from 2013 which you can get at a very low price at Steam) - yes at its highest settings your rig will barely go beyond reasonably fps.

Not to mention Far Cry 4 - which you can play with different outcomes, which choices you make in the game depend and also take help from a friend or other. Comes with an inbuilt game editor as well.
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIuZevwojA"]Far cry 4[/video]

Best regards from Sweden

Flyfisherman

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Hi,
Via Steam, Uplay or Origin?
What types of gaming do You like?
First person, third person, campaign with a story or online multiplayer-games or?

To be able to take it to the task, I can recommend several very good games that will last for a while. And don't forget the side missions on either!
GTA-V, Maffia 3 and not to forget the old Crysis 3 ( from 2013 which you can get at a very low price at Steam) - yes at its highest settings your rig will barely go beyond reasonably fps.

Not to mention Far Cry 4 - which you can play with different outcomes, which choices you make in the game depend and also take help from a friend or other. Comes with an inbuilt game editor as well.
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIuZevwojA"]Far cry 4[/video]

Best regards from Sweden

Solution

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Oh, no joke! Open up 20 or so tabs under Chrome and see how fast a pentium or i3 bogs down to crawling. I've done research projects where I've literally had 30 web pages open, doing cross checks, (forgetting some were open too), directions, forums Yada Yada Yada, on started bogging down an i5-3570k. Don't knock the little things, they get sneaky big real quick lol.