Looking to increase bass on speaker

Noxh__

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016
Long story short: I want extra bass in my portable Ion Tailgater Portable Speaker, however, I don't want to buy an entirely new speaker.

My speaker has little to no bass in it. I was thinking I could perhaps buy and audio splitter and some sort of external speaker-like device which would act as the bass for my speaker. It would be like two speakers, but one is dedicated to the bass. Is such a thing possible?

Also, equalizers have little effect on the speaker.
Here is the link to my speaker: https://www.amazon.com/ION-Audio-Tailgater-Portable-Bluetooth/dp/B004YHTO70?th=1

Solution
The reason it doesn't have bass is because any time you tap the mic it will cause low bass pulses that would be annoying and might damage the speaker.
I suspect that the bass is being filtered out to avoid this. That's why the EQ doesn't make any difference.
Makes adding a self power sub more complicated since you can't connect it to the same wires that the internal speaker is connected.
Save your money and get a better karaoke rig.
The reason it doesn't have bass is because any time you tap the mic it will cause low bass pulses that would be annoying and might damage the speaker.
I suspect that the bass is being filtered out to avoid this. That's why the EQ doesn't make any difference.
Makes adding a self power sub more complicated since you can't connect it to the same wires that the internal speaker is connected.
Save your money and get a better karaoke rig.

Solution